The Central Indiana Section of the Audio Engineering Society is pleased to be hosting the Third Annual Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop – February 22, 2014 on the campus of the The University of St. Francis in the Music Technology Department studios and facilities.
The Workshop aims to provide audio students of all ages and working professionals within the state the opportunity to meet, hang out, and improve their skills. We’ll be featuring some of the best in the business, presenting on topics in recording, mixing, live sound, and acoustics. This is truly a can’t miss opportunity!
If you’re an audio student of any age, enjoy free events, and want to win some amazing prizes then be sure to register now! We look forward to seeing you on February 22!
We hope you will attend the Workshop and we hope you will spread the word to everyone you know in the audio community, be they students, educators, industry professionals, and AES members and non-members alike.
Need Information Fast?
Cost & Registration • Schedule • Spread the Word
Lodging, Travel, and Parking • Contact Us
In the past, thanks to generous contributions from our sponsors, we presented pleased the Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop FREE of charge! While details are still unfolding, we intend to once again provide this incredible event COMPLETELY FREE of charge to give all students equal access to some amazing audio instruction.
Is this event limited to only college-level audio students? Absolutely not! This event is open to anyone interested in audio, including local professionals and high school students. However, space is limited, so register now and don’t miss out!
Please Note: Attendees who pre-register after 12:00pm (Noon) on February 21 will not have a badge pre-printed and waiting for them at registration. However, you will still be registered for our prize drawing so be certain to check in!
All students should know that they are entered in our fabulous prize drawing upon registering (pre-registration required for drawing participation).
The schedule for the Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop is now available, and we’re excited to announce that Kenny Bergle, Senior Sales Engineer for Sweetwater Sound, will be serving as keynote speaker! Please note that changes are possible as the event approaches, so check back often.
There are any number of things you can do!
- Announce this event to your classes, student sections, and co-workers. Pass it along to other members of your AES chapter. Download the event flyer (pdf) or the official event poster (print quality 8.5×11 PDF, print quality pdf 12×17 – Warning 28MB or cool hyperlink-enabled PDF; good for emails ) and post it at your school or place of business.
- Be sure to talk the event up on social networks! The official Twitter hashtag is #CIASW2014 – see what people are saying! There’s also an official Facebook event which we’d love for you to share.
- University of St. Francis Music Technology Facilities
North Campus Bldg, 2702 Spring St, Fort Wayne, 46808 (Google Map)
Need assistance? Call 260-399-7700 x 8001 to be connected to the office coordinator.
- Directions – Visiting University of St. Francis (pdf – North Campus, Building 24)
- Area Lodging
- Area Transportation
- Area Restaurants
- Ft. Wayne PDF Maps – iOS / Mobile Friendly!
- Parking (see below)
- Parking is free for all visitors. You may park in any open lot around campus and those marked as Visitor Parking. Please do not park in Blue Permit marked lots, as these are reserved for faculty and staff.
Central Indiana AES Mailboxes
We hope you will attend the Third Annual Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop and we hope you will spread the word to everyone you know in the audio community, be they students, educators, industry professionals, and AES members and non-members alike.
Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop Host
Music Department Chair
Music Technology Program Director
The University of Saint Francis
Phone: 260-399-7700 x 8002
Central Indiana Section Chair
Central Indiana Worksop Liaison
Kyle P. Snyder
Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop Advisor