The Central Indiana Section of the Audio Engineering Society is pleased to announce a meeting to be held January 16, 2013 on Digital Asset Management – Effective Management of Your Recorded Material
This month’s meeting will be a panel discussion with featured guests:
- Al Grosnicklaus, Director of Engineering, WTHR-TV, Indianapolis
- John Wright, Ass’t Chief Engineer for IT, WTIU-TV, Bloomington
- Brian McGinnis. of Counsel, Barnes & Thornberg, Intellectual Property Dept.
The discussion will include areas such as:
- Workflow – ingesting, managing, searching and tracking a database
- Recording formats
- Metadata – how much and what information is tracked
- Rights – ownership, usage, authorization, legal concerns
The meeting will be held January 16, 2013 at 7:00pm in the conference room of ESCO Communications’ Indianapolis office. To ensure an accurate count for the meeting, please RSVP below.
Date: January 16, 2013 at 7:00pm.
Location: ESCO Communications Conference Room
8940 Vincennes Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (map).
To stay up to date on section activities, be sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, and feel free to contact any member of the executive board to let us know your thoughts about the section.